The T9601 is your low-cost server-paging solution. Ideal for smaller
restaurants and bars, this UHF transmitter can page up to 16 servers with
the simple push of a button. It also features built-in dry-erase magnets
that let you change server names quickly.
For larger restaurants, multiple T9601 transmitters can be used in
different locations. It supports nine station “IDs” for easy
identification of each transmitter.
- Wireless pager programmability
- One-Touch Paging- Up to 16 servers
- Multiple Vibration Modes - Vibe 1, 2, 3
- Duty Page – Automatically notifies staff members of regularly
scheduled tasks (check bathrooms, drain dishwater, etc.)
- Removable Magnetic Name Plates
- All-Page Function
- Simultaneous Manager Paging
- Built-in dry erase pen holder
- Built-In Clock
- Sturdy metal construction
- Adjustable Mounting Bracket
- Can be used at multiple stations
- Supports multiple languages
- Wireless programmability allows facilities to renumber pagers on
- Rechargeable transmitter allows for freedom of movement.
- Can serve as backup guest paging transmitter.
- The all-page feature can notify staff simultaneously.
- Simple operation.
- Up to 4 messages can be sent.
- The all page feature can notify all pagers at the same time.
- Range test mode shows you the operating range of the pager.
customers also Purchased